MMMMM Pancakes! So yummy but I couldn’t tell you the last time I made pancakes. I have a very vague memory of my brothers and I mixing up pancake batter in the farm kitchen and squeezing lemon juice everywhere. I think sugar and honey may have also been in the mess. My friends now mention the word pancake with wistful looks on their faces. It seems that pancakes have been left in the past because of the time they take to prep.
NOT ANYMORE! I whipped these pancakes up super quick and they are super yum.
Serves 1 – Approx 25 gms protein.
- ½ cup low fat cottage cheese
- ¼ oats
- 1/3 cup egg whites (2 egg whites)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Crushed 1 Stevia tablet (only if you want to have slightly sweet pancakes)
1. Put the Cottage cheese and egg whites into the Nutri Bullet first. Then add oats, vanilla extract and stevia.
2. Blend to a smooth consistency
3. Spray pan with Olive oil, place on medium heat and fry each pancake until golden on both sides
4. Stack and Serve with 1 cup berries. Or place berries on the middle of each pancake and roll up like a Crepe.
*I'm going use a smaller pan next time and create a nice big stack of pancakes!